This article describes how to amend/change the rate code within a multi-night booking/reservation in Protel Air using the Rate by Day Grid.
For example, a guest may be in house for five nights, however over the weekend they are entitled to a weekend package rate.
Protel Air HTML:
- Open the relevant reservation > Under the "Rate by Day" tab, click on the box with the rate code you would like to change;
- You will see a drop down arrow appear on the box. Click this arrow, and select which rate code is to apply for the date selected;
- The rate code and rate amount have now updated for the selected date only;
Note: When modifications have been made to the Rate By Day Grid, this will be displayed in bold (as per the above).
Protel Air Flash:
- Open the relevant reservation > Under the "Rooms" tab, click "Edit";
- In the "Edit Reservation" Screen, click "RBD" next to the current rate code/rate;
- Select the date that needs to be amended, click "Edit" and a new pop-up box will open;
- In the drop down box next to "Rate Type", select which rate code is to apply for the date selected;
- Click "OK", the rate code and rate amount have now updated for the selected date only;