Please follow these instructions to upgrade Revinate Marketing to the latest version V1.15:
- Copy the xnRevinateSHIPIF.ckit to the directory ProtelPath\system\ckit\xml
- Copy the xnRevinateSHIPIF_CommServer.ckit to the directory ProtelPath\system\ckit\xml
- Go to protel SD → Misc. → Construction Kit → Revinate Marketing IF→ click on the entry 1.Global settings and Initializing DB to make changes on DB structures.
- Click on entry below to update the SP sp_revinate_generateJSON
- As soon as possible, ask users to restart their protel sessions as the changes above might affect user operation.
- Restart the comserver
- Update retry settings
Go to protel SD → Misc. → Construction Kit → Revinate Marketing IF→ click on the entry 1.Global settings and Initializing DB, Xsetup screen will be displaying, then select Global settings
Select the setting interval_retry and update the value accordingly. The format of this value must be in hh:mm (hour:minute). For example, the value of 02:00 means that a failed message will be sent to the Revinate system every 2 hours.
Select the setting max_retry and update the value accordingly. For example, the value of 24 means that after retrying to send a failed message for 24 times and it is still failed, this message will not be in retry process anymore.
With the settings above, a failed message will be resent within two days (2 x 24 = 48 hours).