This article will show you how to split a bill by item so you can have selected items on different bills.
Sign in to table and go to Other Functions
Open the table that you want to split
Click on Other Functions
Click on Split Bill by Item
Splitting the bill
Once you click on Split Bill by Item you will have the screen as shown below
1. Click on the items in the Audit Window that you want to move to a different split
2. The selected items will then appear in the Transfer window
You can move them back by clicking on the item in the transfer window
3. Highlight the Split number you want to move the items in the transfer window to
4. Click on Split and the items will move across to this split
Transfer all items to the Transfer window
You can select all items in one go by clicking on Select Items
This will move all items in the Audit window to the Transfer Column
You can then choose the split that you wish to add all of the items in the Transfer window to
Once all items are moved to the different split tables Click OK to confirm the Table Split
Viewing the Split.
You can view what items are in the Split bill by clicking on the split which will display the split in the left hand panel.
From this window you can move items back to the original audit window and move them to another split
You can also Split the items to a number of bills equally directly from this screen.
1. Enter the number of splits you wish to make
2. Click Equal and this will split it to the entered amount of Splits.
Once complete click OK to confirm the Split
You have 2 further options on the bottom function panel.
1. Add Split - This will add further splits to the original amount on screen. Use this if you require additional tables to split to.
2. Reset - This function will reset the splits and move all items back to the main Audit window and the original table.